My name is Angela and I'm the artist behind the images of Angela Smith Photography. I'm a wife, mother of two young children, and lover of all things photography.

I am located in Sherwood, Oregon and service the greater Portland Metro area. While I enjoy photographing subjects of all kinds, I have found that my passion lies in capturing life's most treasured moments - the miracle of a newborn, the confidence of a high school senior, a young couple in love, and a bride's tears of joy on her wedding day.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog. Please kick your feet up, grab a cup of coffee, and share my passion with me!

Wednesday, June 22

Sophie : 2 Years Old

Sweet, sweet Sophie.

Sophie is probably one of the best behaved two year olds I have photographed to date. Not only did she tolerate three outfit changes and three location changes, she did it with grace. And that infectious smile.

My favorite part about Sophie's session was her adorable pink cowboy boots. I think her favorite part was waving to the cars passing by.

IMG_8675

IMG_8687

IMG_8668

IMG_8600

IMG_8712

IMG_8954

IMG_8602

IMG_8630

IMG_8609

IMG_8627

IMG_8723

IMG_8816