My name is Angela and I'm the artist behind the images of Angela Smith Photography. I'm a wife, mother of two young children, and lover of all things photography.

I am located in Sherwood, Oregon and service the greater Portland Metro area. While I enjoy photographing subjects of all kinds, I have found that my passion lies in capturing life's most treasured moments - the miracle of a newborn, the confidence of a high school senior, a young couple in love, and a bride's tears of joy on her wedding day.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog. Please kick your feet up, grab a cup of coffee, and share my passion with me!

Thursday, November 18

7 day old Knox : Portland Oregon Newborn Photography

I love it when my clients know what they want, and Knox's mom did not disappoint. We planned most of what we were going to do for her newborn session during our maternity shoot, then I (we) eagerly waited for little Knox's arrival.

Knox was a photographer's dream in every way. He pretty much slept through the entire session, didn't fight my poses too much, and was cute as can be!

I love how mom and dad brought some items from home to really personalize their session. The white chair and blanket are from Knox's nursery. :)

IMG_1540

IMG_1543

IMG_1603

IMG_1591

IMG_1588

IMG_2

IMG_1564

IMG_1636

IMG_1618

0 comments: